Saturday, July 21, 2012

         Yesterday was a lot better that the day before. The ogre and his friend didn't show up!!!!! So happy!!! We did yet another set of different drills (where does he get them all) and learned which part of the foot you should kick the ball with if you want to kick it hard. We kicked a ball held by our partner to learn how to automatically place our foot in the right place. We then proceeded to kick a ball at the fence. My triumph of this drill was kicking the ball over the fence! Profe (which is what the little kids call the coach) seemed pleased and kept asking if I was the one who kicked the ball over the fence. Yes Profe.
      Throughout the week my shoes were way to tight. (I kept forgetting to mention this)  I have seven blisters, one cut and two toenails that will presently fall off. They were very uncomfortable so after the week of pain and wrappings we decided to get new shoes. We went to Chedraui and got some new cleats surprisingly quick as we were starving and there was an extremely limited selection (as in one size 6 shoe.)
       Later that night we watched the TV series called Castle on Netflix! It was really good. If you have younger children I would not recommend this series for they solve murder mysteries. 

2 comments:

  1. Castles sounds really interesting! I'll have to check it out! my favorite series that I'm watching right now is called Heroes. it's about a group of seemingly unconnected people who are slowly discovering that they have special abilities. it's tv 14- but pretty mild. I think you guys would really like it.
    that's good that the ogre didn't show up! are you praying that he got a cold that will last for the rest of soccer camp, therefor rendering him unable to play? i am. because nobody deserves to deal with him all the time. (can you imagine if he was your brother or something??? I bet that would suck)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really good! Oh heroes sounds interesting! I am hoping the ogre forgets why he even likes soccer and quits it for the rest of his life. But a cold would work also. If he was my brother I would probably have run away!!

      Delete