Saturday, August 18, 2012

Today we got a lot of exercise!
     I was the last to get out of bed on Tuesday, even though I had woken up various times that morning, like when Mathilda handed me bunny (my stuffed animal that I have had since I was a baby) from off the ground (which I thought was very nice). We ate breakfast and then went to plan something secretive. I will tell you later, I am sworn to secrecy by my cousins and brother.
    We all took showers and laid out on the balcony for a while (not long enough to get burned, don't worry). We got dressed and then got a taxi to go to a kids playground with seesaws, trampolines, slides and swings. We played on the trampolines the whole time. They were really fun even though Oscar kept stealing my bounce!
      When we went home Mathilda and Adelaide had their Spanish lessons and Oscar and I read on our kindles. After their lessons Oscar, Adelaide and I went to the climbing gym and climbed for a few hours. We showed her the vault that we made up and we had a good time climbing and goofing around. Our moms came with Mathilda at the end of our lesson. Adelaide, Mathilda and Auntie Sarah went to see and old colleague of Sarah's for a bit while Oscar, my mom and I went home. We packed for Palenque that day because we were going to stay there for a couple days.
Good Night!!!

4 comments:

  1. So what's the time difference between there and Tucson? I mean, I am sleepy, too, but it's pretty early here and I always want to go to sleep around five. I went to see a few people today and then came home sooo tired. Unbelievable how sleepy I am! Dennis is watching a TV show from Britain so Smally and I can just snooze away once I say good bye to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the time difference is one hour. School here starts at 7:00!!!!! TO EARLY!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. eres una chica muy especial, wilhelmina! la escuela empieza en unos dias y no va a ser igual sin los Graffs. ME ENCANTA leer lo que escriben toda tu familia, y me alegra recordar que escribes tan bien. cuando empieza tu escuela? xxoo, sra. anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Sra. Anderson! Nuestra escuela empieza mañana a las siete! Es muy temprano para aqui. Como estan Fern y Sawyer?
      Wilhelmina

      Delete