Monday, August 13, 2012

Today was a very exciting day.
     I don't remember the first part of the day, but I do remember the end. We re-arranged the rooms in anticipation for our very first guests: our Auntie Sarah and our cousins Adelaide and Mathilda. We put another bed in my room where all the kids were going to sleep.
    My parents went running before we were going to go to Tuxtla again to pick up Auntie Sarah and our cousins. We tried to do some blog posts while they were gone. We rushed out of our house and drove while listening to music. When we arrived we got a frappe at a cafe and then sat down unbelievably excited for them to come. At first when we looked at the arrivals and departures, it said that their flight was on time and then later it said that they were delayed. We realized that it meant that they were just late. We waved to them when they came off the plane. We greeted them and gave them hugs and such. I carried Mathilda for a while and on the ride home we talked and goofed around. We played around for a little while before we got odd flavored tacos for dinner.
      Oscar ate a catterpillar taco and there were other ones like broccoli and banana tacos. I told Mathilda three fairy tales before we went to bed while Oscar tried to explain Star Wars to Adelaide (whenever I would tell them it was time to go to bed, he said, "I know, it'll be quick -- I'm just telling her the Old Republic.").

Good Night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! I'm sneaking a break from my "tank" research to catch up on your activities. How fun to have cousins visit.

    ReplyDelete