Sunday, August 19, 2012

Today we gave a whole new meaning to the term "black beans."
       I slept in and was the last person to wake up. I ate some food and did some back bends with Adelaide before our families parted ways to shop for different things. The DeCosse family (Sarah, Tom, Mathilda, Adelaide) went to go shop in the craft market for presents for people and our family went to shop for flowers, cleats, bags and rubber balls.
    We checked out various stores and went into the market. I chose daisies for the flowers: four red, three yellow, two pink and one orange. The flowers were for Sarah's colleague who was going to have us over for lunch. We got two mesh bags for our swim stuff I got two head bands though we were unable to buy cleats and rubber balls.
    We went home and packed our bags for school which starts TOMORROW!!!!!!! I tried on my uniform for my cousins when they came home. Soon after, we went to lunch at Miguel Angel's (Sarah's friend) house. We played cards before lunch. The lunch was DELICIOUS! We ate spaghetti and pizza; I ate a lot of it! We played on some little toy trucks and bikes and then walked home. On the way Adelaide, Oscar and I made the beginning of a new language.
Ushka=you
 Ina=me
 Ifa=want
 Bunga=bounce
We created those words only to say Me want bounce = ina ifa bunga. It was quite fun even though we weren't allowed to go bounce on the trampolines then.
    When we got home I opened the door and the house was filled with smoke. We rushed outside and told the parents. They soon found out that we had burned the beans. This is where my title relates to my day, the beans were SO burned that they had practically turned into coal. After we got the cats outside (who seemed unaffected) and opened the windows, we played volleyball with the inflated ball that we had bought for that very purpose. We had a lot of fun doing that!
Since we are going to go to sleep early tonight I have to do my blog entry sooner. So I will not be able to tell about dinner since it has not happened yet.
I will post pictures of my uniform.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment