Sunday, October 7, 2012

Today was not very busy but it was relaxing.
              I woke up to the sound of the TV playing, I walked into the living room and my brother was watching cartoon Hulk in Spanish. I watched for a while but I was eventually the one who set a deadline for a time to stop.
             I finished my homework over the course of hours and I proposed to my mom that we go to my new favorite coffee shop:Tierra Adentro. We got some capuccino mochas and guacamole and chips and got down to business. We were later joined by my dad and later still by Oscar. He had been dropped off by Karen and Emma on their way to Emma's gig which they mistakenly thought was at 5:00 p.m. It wasn't and we went home to eat before we went to the fundraiser that Emma was playing at. We showed up late and missed his playing (again). We donated and watched one song before we left to return home. 

3 comments:

  1. this post makes me think of all the hours we spent in th beans and brews by your house- which makes me sad and happy at the same time. ����
    how was Emma's song that you heard? was he singing?
    sorry I havent checked in recently...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That time (in the coffee shop with you) was just a blast! We barely missed his songs but he does sing (I have heard)

      Delete