Thursday, February 7, 2013

An interesting day of translating a song full of swear words.
                  With our windows still covered in a collage of colored poster board, we had to work with the solar-powered lights that are seldom used in our class. We had Physics class before Kevin and I went to present our projects on the Toltecs (me) and the Mayans (Kevin).
                  We ate surprisingly yummy sandwiches even if they were made out of white bread! I stayed with Mafer while she did her homework and I translated "Starships" by Nicki Minaj. For those of you who know that song, you will know it is full of swear words and very innapropriate! It had phrases like: Higher than a mother f***er, f*** who you want, f*** who you like!!" Yeah, it was really funny to see Lore's face when I translated it to her because she had no idea about the contents of this song she liked!
                  After we practiced escolta, we went on a run. Every time we run, we all get more tired!! What is happening here? Evodio and I ran together and he picked up a rock for me on our way up the hill in the case of rogue dogs like last time!! I find that I have more fun talking with Evodio when we are alone, he is calmer and not so teasing. After we finished, we still had plenty of time to swim! We did some laps and then played water polo: Evodio, Ana, Lina and I against Diego, Favio and Kevin. We were pretty evenly matched and since we are good friends, we play tougher with grabbing and splashing in the face (on purpose). Favio would just put his arm around me and I wouldn't be able to get away!!
                  English was pretty boring and Biology not really worth mentioning!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment