Monday, February 25, 2013

A fun day in which I goof off a lot with Evodio.
                    Rosie switched our groups that we were in for Spanish and English meaning she had to split Lore and I up so that with Mafer I could teach the people who needed the most help with English. I helped Lina, Kevin and Andres. I hate to admit it, but I got very exasperated because they would just have mental space adventures and they barely knew anything. I am happy to be in a group with Mafer, Toño and Evodio though!! Mafer and I will trade off with the difficult ones.

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't realized that you teach English sometimes, Wilhelmina. You'll have to tell me more about this class over coffee. Students getting lost in their
    private "mental space adventures" can be very exasperating, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a new development and unfortunately is is not where you read books and talk about them, it is where you try to force them to concentrate as you reteach them the days of the week and people (as in: you, he/she,we/us etc)!!

      Delete