Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A LONG day.
                   Friday was great fun!!! Evodio and Diego invited me to play on their team for a short game of American football. I wasn't doing a whole lot until Oscar came onto our team and threw me a pass and I ran for a touchdown!!
                   So much for "puro water polo" (pure water polo!); we had to warm up for what felt like an EXTREMELY long time when we finally played water polo. Before the game Favio told me, "Let's play clean." "Let's see if I can," I replied!!! Well, in the end, Favio and I could only smile at each other. Our plan failed miserably: he trapped me from moving and pushed me and I splashed water in his face and grabbed him to get the ball. My team won, 11 or so to about 8 I think!
                   After school, Lore, Luis, Oscar, Favio and I played football on a little space of grass. Favio is really good at it because he was on a team until he broke his collarbone and they made him quit for two years!! We played that is was a down if you touched their hip; we played Lore, Luis and I against Oscar and Favio. It was really fun to just goof around and play.
                 At 5:45 we met Karen, Canek and Emma on the andador and we ate at a yummy restaurant where I ordered fruit (because I was full after a double scoop ice cream, popcicle and chips!). We played farkle during it and after, I was practically asleep. We walked home and after I set my alarm and had some tea, I fell asleep for a little nap. I slept through my alarm and my dad had to wake me up; remember, this is 9:30 (at night). I woke up a little and got in the car and my dad drove me to Cinepolis (the movie theater) where we met Lore and her mom. My dad left and we walked in to buy our tickets, giant sodas and pop corns!
                The movie was Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters (rated R and in 3D). It was really fun, startling and cheesily gory! We walked out and she drove us back to her house. We stayed up for a really long time till about three in the morning (my new record)! We slept on this giant blow up mattress!! It was awesome. Lore told me that I was the first friend who had had a sleepover at her house! We had a delicious breakfast once we finally woke up and got out of bed and then went back upstairs (still in our pijamas) to fall face down on the air mattress piled with blankets! We ended up going to the market with Lore's dad, eating lunch and then going to escolta practice.
               We showed up late but Evodio and the teacher where the only ones there! Favio and Ana showed up later and Diego never came.

p.s. my one-hundredth post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment