Sunday, December 9, 2012

On Tuesday, I found out that I was to participate in the Math Olympics the next day.
                      The title is about the only thing I remember from school that day, but, soccer practice is still vivid in my mind!
                      After getting suited up in the car, we walked across the field and we started practicing. This time, Profe split us up into groups of age so that Oscar and I are in different groups and we start to do some drills. At one point, we were running backwards and I caught the bottom of my cleats into the loop of my other shoelace and I fell on my butt!!!! How embarrassing!!! I felt so stupid but I just clenched my teeth, got up and tried to keep going! Out of ten, my practice was probably a six just because of that awkward mess-up, the feeling of not playing well and the possible fact that I am the reason some boys on my team have learned to swear in English (oh goody goody).

No comments:

Post a Comment