Monday, November 26, 2012

Today I felt very comfortable with my class.
           This morning it was extremely cold and since the teacher didn't show up for a bit, Anita and I talked for a while in the frozen morning. Breakfast was very good (bread with a sausage and bean sauce) but the bread was not plentiful so I did not get a lot!
           Lore and I had math again and while I was bored, I drew swirls on my hand in a red pen that Lore had. During Spanish, Karla finished dictating about famous authors --a project we started more than a month ago. During snack, Lore and I held the adorable newborn (Dylan--Karla's son) and showered him in kisses. He kept going cross-eyed and making funny newborn sounds!
          Next I had English but instead, Rosie (the art teacher) came in and talked to us about the Christmas performance in which we are going to do a choreographed dance in which we are all toys under a Christmas tree. I forgot to mention this earlier but I am going to be Tinkerbell!!!!! When Rosie first suggested this to me I was like NO WAY but everyone kept saying how I would be perfect for it and blah blah blah so then I made a deal with Maya. The deal was that I would be Tinkerbell if she would be a fairy with a skirt. So my doom is sealed and I have recently been looking up homemade TinkerBell dresses!! I found this cool one that I can make out of a t-shirt!
        Rosie had us do the mirror exercise where one person does actions and the other has to copy them. That would have been very un-awkward, but then she told us we had to do it in boy-girl partners. She put Evodio with Ana, Diego with Lore, Pao with Kevin and then tried to put me with Andres but since Toño didn't have a partner we begged to be partners and in the end she let us. Just looking at Toño made me laugh so when she told us to try to make the other laugh I immediately lost.
        I was glad to be his partner and I had a fun time goofing around. After Art we had Geography but Karen turned it into Civics and Ethics. We watched a video on youtube about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and we got homework related to it. After school, we didn't do a whole lot besides listen to music from YouTube, do homework and eat but it was very relaxing. Well, I am off to eat some cupcakes!!

4 comments:

  1. what kind of music do you listen to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to listen to One republic, Coldplay and.......One direction (I know, I know, but there songs are really catchy!!)

      Delete
  2. I know, but you are anti justin beiber, right. I have nothing against if you are or aren't, just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me Justin Beiber is a big no-no!!! He creeps me out in all his music videos and I can't stand him!!!!!

      Delete