Sunday, November 25, 2012

We skipped school on Friday to cook, or so we thought.
            Oscar and I woke up on Friday morning and after preparing ourselves breakfast, we ate while watching Pirates of the Carribean which was two and a half hours long (I don't think my parents really noticed!). After the movie finished, we got dressed and made some apple cider before I took a shower in order to be ready for when Lore came over to help cook. We made mashed potatoes and set the table before everyone else came.
            In my opinion the food was delicious and I had a lot of fun. Emma, Lore and I played a game where one person stands on the lounge chair and the other people try to hit them with a mini-soccer ball!! It was pretty fun, if hard.
            The pie was outstanding and it was my very favorite part. After everyone else left, Lore, Oscar and I had a blind pillow fight. Lore and I also tried to play "slide" (a hand clap game) and no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't make it to ten. We would always burst out laughing or mess up!
            Our fake Thanksgiving night was very fun and I think it was a success!

1 comment: