Sunday, December 9, 2012

A day when I talk about the Christmas tree.
                 During "homenaje" on Monday, I had to recite a memorized piece on the history of the Christmas tree that went mostly seamlessly (besides an awkward pause were I totally forgot what I had to say).
                After breakfast, first and second years took a math test. Next we had Spanish but in that time we presented our projects for History...or at least that was the plan. But it quickly changed when Eloina found out that one group hadn't done the assigned project of a movie. She told them that she expected a movie in an hour and that all the costumes they needed were in her house. The whole class except me (I was in the other group) ran to her house for last minute costumes. Karla had me present my project to her while everyone else was gone and I felt so much more comfortable that way!! She told me after I was done that as a minimum I would get a nine and maximum a ten!!! I was pleased that it wasn't hard or embarrassing at all!
               They came back soon and changed into their costumes and Karla painted their mustaches on based on how each person involved in the Mexican Independence had one. I only learned that day that the people in the Mexican Indepence (where they fought to rid themselves of the Spanish rulers) like Miguel Hidalgo and Vicente Guerrero are different from people who were involved in the Mexican Revolution (where they fought to rid themselves of a dictator) like Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata.
               I filmed the movie (where they talk about the characters that they are impersonating) on Andres' Ipod.
               After that was over, Pao and Lore still had to finish their math test, so I talked with Karla and Lucy (and brought them fruit) while they took the test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment