Sunday, January 13, 2013

A day in which I declare that I love my parents for a very small reason. (Before Christmas break)
                    We drove my godmothers to see our school in the morning so that while I was in class, Oscar would give them a tour of our school! (Shen, you don't have to feel bad about blowing me a kiss, it isn't a big deal and I survived the minimal embarrassment!!)
                    Breakfast was fine and after, when first and second years had math tests (for those who failed the initial exam) since I didn't fail, I played with the babies.
                     After school, we went to Soriana and as we were exiting the store, my dad told me that we planned to watch Heroes (our TV fascination) and eat chicken. I then said "I LOVE YOU GUYS."
                     In the end we ate something else but we still watched Heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment